[msb-alumni] Re: Another MSB Passing

  • From: Marcie Brink-Chaney <chaneyma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Peggy Yates <pyates2011@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2020 23:00:04 -0400

We are so frigile!  She was my roommate one year.  I believe they moved me down to the second floor in the main building to room with her, what a sweet girl!  So sorry!

Marcie Brink-Chaney class of '72.

On 8/11/2020 7:55 AM, Peggy Yates wrote:

I am so sorry to hear of Joy’s passing.
She was a very sweet girl.
Peggy.

On Aug 10, 2020, at 4:41 PM, Toni <coffey41@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

OK thank you Mark. Yes she was in Marcia’s in my class. I will pass this on to those that do not have email.

On Aug 10, 2020, at 4:36 PM, Marcia Moses <mgmoses@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:mgmoses@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Thank you Mark.  Yes, another classmate is gone from the 1971 class.

Marcia