[msb-alumni] Re: Alumni Association of the Michigan School for the Blind Reunion Announcement

  • From: "Vickie" <happytraveler1972@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 00:51:22 -0700

Wow! I wish I could be there. I love Clara’s. The selections for food sound
better than the choices from Coral Gables too. You know you don’t have to send
me a letter though. Have fun. Sounds like a great time. You can’t depend on
me to help you find people either, since I called Richard McKinley for help the
other day and someone answered, saying he has rich’s old number. Oops! But
anyway, you might ask Lindel and Terri about Posont, or Karen Evans, like
Connie said. smile. I knew his address by heart when he lived in Dearborn
Hts., but I understand he’s sold that house. Maybe Terrance can help. Fred
should have George’s address too. I think he’s still in Minneapolis. Maybe
you should also put your list on Facebook, so people who aren’t on this list,
can help find them. I mean in the MSB Alumni group box on Facebook. I’ll try
to get around to write a letter for you to share too.
Vickie Rolison