[msb-alumni] Re: About tomorrow.

  • From: "Peggy" <pyates2011@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 19:04:41 -0400

Hi Richard,
What you are telling us is not trivial at all. We all care about you and want the best for you. I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers in the hopes that all went well with your knee surgery. My brother Richard also went through that and yes, it will take you a while to heal and get the knee stronger with lots of patience and therapy, but you can do it. The best of luck to you and Linda.
Peggy and Ld Ginger class of 1970.

-----Original Message----- From: Richard McKinley
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2014 12:47 PM
To: Msb-Alumni
Subject: [msb-alumni] About tomorrow.

After Marcia's post this seems quite trivial.

Tomorrow will go like this. I have to be at the hospital at 09:00 and knee replacement surgery's scheduled for 11:30 This is centeral time. If all goes as planned, I hope to come home Friday.To send a message,

//www.freelists.org/archive/msb-alumni To send a message, msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx