[msaboard] Final Retreat Email!!

  • From: Sarah Ash <sarahash0124@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: msaboard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, eboard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Shabnum Hussain <shabnum2792@xxxxxxxxx>, Komel K <skomel79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 17:38:11 -0500

*Assalamu Aleikum all!*

The final Winter Retreat Schedule is here! Follow THIS LINK
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eI79clOY921-cYRKYvzEPnLY8WSFL6NTNzV77ZWSohM/edit?usp=sharing>
to check it out! The retreat will take the whole day (12 hours) but
inshallah it will be full of productivity, fun, and bonding. As long as we
focus on the task at hand and not get carried away too much, we should be
able to skedaddle by 9:30 pm inshallah.

Thursday, December 24th, 2014
Cass Masjid <https://goo.gl/maps/wBuLcTaDp5D2>
You can park for free in the Cass parking lot.

It is* IMPERATIVE* that you arrive on time!! Our keynote speakers are super
punctual mashallah, and it would be extremely rude to be late.

Action Items:

Look over the retreat schedule.
*Bring pen/paper and/or laptop/tablets to take notes!!! Decisions will be
made.*
Take the OCEAN test <https://sapa-project.org/> and save your results
Fill out the P/VP evaluation form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10Z9ygiC_5jfOfrsaIPtPfVOcix0bx4OuJLKXy8-wcoc/viewform?c=0&w=1>.
Especiallllly for those not attending!
Finalize food doc
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1osi0ONeOqyrW8jrAY_96m0GVYzkZDfAZsP-DCJMGRLs/edit?usp=sharing>
SLEEP WELL AND ARRIVE ON TIME!!
For those bringing food to store in Yasser's fridge, please come early/on
time to give him time to fit everything in.
*Yasser*:

Prepare Projector
Prepare plates, cups, and utensils
Prepare tea, coffee, creamer, etc
Prepare tables and chairs
*Arshi*:

Bring percolator
*Nehan*

Bring percolator
On a final note, we'd just like to say a HUGE jazakumu Allahu khairan for
all your work in MSA this semester! You all contributed so much, and your
efforts are appreciated and may Allah accept them in your scale of good
deeds and multiply them exponentially. Tomorrow we will be going over every
step we made in the semester, and I know we're going to be absolutely wow'd
by each other's work. I can't wait!!!!!
<http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/glee/images/7/77/Snl-so-freakin-excited.gif/revision/latest/window-crop/width/200/x-offset/0/y-offset/28/window-width/500/window-height/250?cb=20130806024839>