[mrfc-u11] Re: u11s update March 25th

  • From: Carol Keller <carol.keller@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <mrfc-u11@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 22:17:27 +0000

All ­ apologies for the error in the bulletin and confusing some about
Marlow on Sunday! Please find attached the correct version ­ minus the
comment about Marlow. More haste less speed!
I will come back to you very soon regarding the forthcoming fixtures, cheer
Carol

From:  Carol Keller <carol.keller@xxxxxxx>
Date:  Tue, 26 Mar 2013 21:31:02 +0000
To:  <mrfc-u11@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  u11s update March 25th

All,
Hopefully everyone is bearing up with this cold, cold weather ­  roll on
some warmth and sunshine!
Please read the attached with an update on the 2 important fixtures over the
coming few weeks, Henley away on April 7th and then the Saracen's tournament
on the 14th which will be a great day out.
Also please make sure you have the Presentation day in your diary ­ May
12th.
Thanks all for responding to my many emails ­ much appreciated. See you soon
and if we don't see you, enjoy your Easter break, Carol x

Carol Keller
07742 412124