[mrfc-u11] Re: u11s update - March 18th

  • From: Nick Banerji <nick.banerji@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mihikab@xxxxxxxxxxx" <mihikab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 22:07:26 +0000

Adam also ok for Saracens.

Sent from my iPhone

Nick Banerji
Business Development Manager
Righton Ltd
High Wycombe Service Centre
Unit B. Sands Ind Estate,
Hillbottom Road
High Wycombe, HP12 4HS
T       01494448711
M       07970144040
F       01494535862
nick.banerji@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.righton.co.uk<http://www.righton.co.uk/>

   [cid:riglogo3d729a15]

Your Unbeatable Source for Metals and Plastics

   [cid:redline10b59fc]

[cid:ads36c3f7]

On 22 Mar 2013, at 21:09, "mihikab"
<mihikab@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:mihikab@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Hi Carol,

Aaryan will be able to make the Saracens tournament on the 14th April.

Thanks
Mik

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Carol Keller <carol.keller@xxxxxxx<mailto:carol.keller@xxxxxxx>> wrote:
All,
Please find attached the update for this week? Can't believe it's nearly Easter
– Brean and the end of the season will be on us before we know it!
However, before then we have lots more to come….please make sure you read the
attached thoroughly as we need your feedback on a potential new tournament for
both the Bears and Dragons.
Well done to the Bears on Sunday and good luck to the Dragons next Sunday in
Marlow!!
See you soon, thanks Carol

Carol Keller
07742 412124

Righton Ltd is a limited company registered in England. Registered number:
143411. Registered office: 25 High Street, Cobham, Surrey KT11 3DH.

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for
the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions
expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of Righton Limited.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you
must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone.

http://www.star.net.uk

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image