[mrfc-u12] Visit-Julian Rainford

  • From: Julian Rainford <julian.rainford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed recipients: ;
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 08:42:45 +0000 (GMT)

I really hope you get this fast. I could not inform anyone about My trip
to Greece, Am in Greece to see my ill cousin she is suffering from
Kidney disease and must undergo Kidney transplant to save her life the
condition is critical.

Kidney transplant is very expensive here,
so i want to transfer her back home to have the surgery implemented. I
really need to take care of this now but my credit card can't work here.
 I traveled with little money due to the short time I had to prepare for
 this trip and never expected things to be the way it is right now. I
need a loan of £2,250 GBP from you and I'll reimburse you at my return. I
 will really appreciate whatever amount you can come up with, if not all
 get back to me. I'll advise on how to transfer it.

Jules

Julian Rainford
Coaching & Development Chair, Berkshire County RFU

(m) 07787 995665
(e) julian.rainford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(t) @BerksRFU

http://www.berksrfu.com