[mrfc-u12] PLEASE READ!! TRAINING CANCELLED THIS SUNDAY..

  • From: Carol Keller <carol.keller@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "mrfc-u11@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mrfc-u11@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2014 15:40:48 +0000

All,
Due to the continued bad weather and the forecast for the weekend the
decision has been taken to cancel all play on the grass pitches over the
weekend.
The decision has not been taken lightly but to continue playing in these
conditions will damage and worsen the pitches and the grass for the rest of
the season.
We are one of the only clubs in the area which has continued playing over
this period of awful weather, but the club is keen not to push our luck and
cause lasting damage to the pitches.

So enjoy a lie in on Sunday! Training as normal on Tuesday and then we are
currently scheduled to play away at Reading next Sunday ­ more on this early
next week.
Thanks and have a great weekend! Carol

Carol Keller
07742 412124