[mountainmilers] long racing weekend

  • From: J D SKRIPKO <cactusjon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 16:02:38 -0600

To those peeps doing one race this holiday weekend, may it be your best race of
the year!
To those peeps doing two races, may one race be fast and the other one fun!!
To those peeps doing three, the men in the white coats will be escorting you to
your new residence at the "funny farm"!!!

Rest from running, and a new weightlifting protocol seems to be healing my
hamstring.  Soon I'll be able to join you in some races.

Enjoy your holiday.