[mountainmilers] creek run

  • From: Cactus Jon Skripko <cactusjon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 15:55:11 -0600

If I had known all these years that I did not actually have to run the race to
get a free t-shirt (by volunteering), I could have saved thousands of dollars
in entry fees!!  Seriously...congratulations to all the Mountain Miler runners
today, you peeps are da bomb!  And I think Tom is onto something with the
tumbleweed.  Just think of all the money ADOT could save by using tumbleweeds
instead of those orange cones.  They would not even have to transport them far
because they are already on the side of the highways.

Cactus Jon