[mountainmilers] Re: Wednesday November 17th Peavine

  • From: Karyn Hott <karynhott@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 17:45:23 -0700

We'll see you on Wednesday, will try to be there by 4:45 pm.  Those of us who
did the night run last Wednesday really enjoyed it.  Can we see about doing
that maybe monthly or something?  I'm happy to shuttle anyone back up the hill.

I won't be running the Skull Valley run again, happy to be an aid station, but
not this coming Saturday.  The Turkey Trot run is Saturday, not sure how many
of the Mountain Milers will be doing that but Rob sent out a reminder earlier
this week.

Thanks -
Karyn Hott