[mountainmilers] Re: Wed Nov 10 run

  • From: Kameron HOTT <kameronhott@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 10:16:51 -0700

According to the Parks and Recreation folks, all trails and parks close at
10pm. We are good.

From: asfricke@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mountainmilers] Re: Wed Nov 10 run
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 05:54:12 -0700

I think it would be great. Count Mark and I in....we probably have extra head
lamps if someone needs one. If you have not done night running before Peavine
would be a great place to start. Rob is right....the temps can get cold when
the sun goes down so dress appropriately. Kam....make sure that the trail is
"open at that time"...with the parking deal are they also enforcing the dawn to
dusk rule??? I know there is not a gate there but it is something to think
about.

Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 20:37:56 -0700
From: drysurfer@xxxxxxxxx
To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know it sounds good. Keep in mind, it's unseasonably warm. It could all
change by next week and get cool in a hurry when the sun fades. It's just
something to think about for anyone who is temperature sensitive.

On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 7:55 PM, Kameron <kameronhott@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey MM’s!
Some of us were talking this evening at Peavine and thought it would be fun to
do a dusk run. Sooooo, how about meeting at Peavine at 5:30 instead of 5:00?
Bring a flash light or head lamp in case it gets a little dark for ya. Reply to
this email so we can get a feel on how many people are coming. If you are a
little leery running in the dark, let some of us know and we will gladly stay
with you, running or walking or both.

If we get a great turn out and people enjoy it, we may keep this time. I know a
lot of us find it hard getting to Peavine by 4:30 or 5:00 but really look
forward to running with the group.

Don’t forget about the track running on Tuesdays. If you want to know more
about that, see Ken.

See some of you all Saturday for the Skull Valley run. Woo Hoo!!

Kam