[mountainmilers] Re: Tommy's Holiday Camp

  • From: Len McGee <len@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tomhahn@xxxxxxxxxx" <tomhahn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 08:24:24 -0700

Me too!

Len McGee
Associate Broker
Windermere Northern AZ Real Estate
Email:
Lenmcgee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cell # 928-713-4666

On Jul 6, 2012, at 8:20 AM, Tom Hahn <tomhahn@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 I never learned to play an instrument (but I do like The Who...).

But apparently I enjoy running, so I'll be there at 7AM, campers!  No giant
hotdogs this week, though, but I might bring some marshmallows.

See you all there...

Tom

 Cactus Jon Skripko <cactusjon@xxxxxxx>
July 5, 2012 11:08 PM

 Tommy Hahn has been very good at getting people to run at Groom Creek on
Sunday mornings.  In a concession to insanity and sleep deprivation, I have
agreed to meet at 7AM at the Groom Creek fire station this Sunday.

"The camp with the difference, never mind the weather...when you come to
Tommy's, the holiday's forever!!"

Link to the theme song:
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6KSfCxO8jA