[mountainmilers] Re: Today's run at Peavine... 5pm or 4:30??

  • From: Golfdood51@xxxxxxx
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 18:50:19 EDT

5PM today!

In a message dated 11/3/2010 3:48:01 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
tomhahn@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

The word  as of last Sunday was that the run today at Peavine would be
at 5pm, but  that the calendar on the website might be updated to show
an earlier  time....

So, the calendar does show today at 4:30.  Is that the  correct time?
I need to stay at work as long as possible today, so the  knowing if I
have the extra 30 minutes would be  great...

Thanks!
Tom

>Just a reminder that Rob and  I (Kathy Dahl joined us last week) wil
>be doing speedwork every  Tuesday from 4:30PM-5:30PM at Embry-Riddle
>track.  There is  seldom more than a soccer practice going on - so
>this is a really good  time to focus your running.
>
>Wednesdays are still at 5PM but we  may need to move it up due to the
>shorter days so please check the  Mountain Milers calendar for time
>changes - Jessica or I will keep it  updated (thanks Jessica)...
>
>For the upcoming winters months -  we will suspend Thursday as a club
>event BUT by all means if you wish  to run Thursdays and want
>companions - feel free to  ask...
>
>We will pretty much have runs every weekend somewhere -  check your
>emails for these runs - it will be easier to send out an  email
>versus chaning the MM calendar every week since we tend to move
>location and time for the weekend  runs.
>
>Ken/Dave

Any  problems or questions about this mail list feel free to contact
fieroc4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx