[mountainmilers] Time to retire

  • From: Cactus Jon Skripko <cactusjon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 23:02:16 -0600

No, it's not what you think!!  I'm talking about new tires for my feet!  I have
been running for a long time in my NIKE AIR DINOSAUR shoes.  It might be time
to upgrade to some AIR PTERODACTYL shoes.

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/cactusjon/Tonto%202010/?action=view&current=april2012061.jpg
http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/cactusjon/Tonto%202010/?action=view&current=april2012060.jpg

So I am looking for some input regarding those marshmallow shoes some of you
are wearing.  I have tried different brands of shoes, and Nike seems to fit me
the best.  I  also want to know where you find the best deals.  Roadrunner
Sports seems to discount only 10% off retail in their online catalog.  Anybody
have any success at the factory stores in Anthem?

Thanks in advance
CJ