[mountainmilers] This week's running schedule

  • From: jsundogg@xxxxxxx
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 15:47:07 -0400 (EDT)

I took the liberty of posting this on FB....for those that do not subscribe to
Facebook, here are the details;
?
This week's schedule : GET YOUR RUNNING IN, FOLKS!
Tuesday 5:30pm at PHS track for speed work
Wednesday 5:30am at Chino Valley Library for a.m. tempo run OR
6:00pm at Peavine trailhead, Sundogg Road
Saturday 6:45am at PHS track for intervals / speed work
Sunday 7:00am at Groom Creek Fire Station for 10K or longer

I went ahead and changed Tue/Wed pm times to 530 @ track and 600 @ Peavine,
respectively, as it seemed quite common that folks felt it is too hot earlier
in the afternoon.? We will see how that works out. I also updated the MMers
Yahoo Calendar (http://calendar.yahoo.com/mountain_milers)? FYI.
?
Thanks,

Jessica L.