[mountainmilers] Re: Thanksgiving Run

  • From: Karyn Hott <karynhott@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <karynhott@xxxxxxx>, "Running Club" <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Shelley Stophlet" <shstophl@xxxxxxx>, <shelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 18:43:34 -0700

Might help if I attach the flyer....

From: karynhott@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2010 6:42 PM
To: Running Club ; Shelley Stophlet ; shelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Thanksgiving Run

Attached is the flyer that Marc Metz put together for the "Turkey Trot" this
Thursday.  In case you can't open the attachment - There will be a 10K and 1
mile run at the Peavine Trail beginning at 8am.  There are no entry fees, no
t-shirts, none of the frills...just a good time to run and work off the
calories before we sit and eat too much food and watch football!

I've also heard some rumblings about the possibility of a run at dusk on
Wednesday at the Peavine at 5:30pm....a small group may also be starting at
4:30pm....nothing formal...

As for the weekend following Thanksgiving...no idea...open to whatever!

If we don't see you before Thanksgiving, hope everyone has a great holiday!

Thanks -
Karyn Hott