[mountainmilers] Thanks to the MM'ers

  • From: Golfdood51@xxxxxxx
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 12:20:22 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks to all of the Mountain Milers for attending and helping with the
Tour de PeeVee Saturday.  You guys are great.  I don't know the number  count
- more than 225 - a small miracle with having our kickoff meeting 10 weeks
before the race.

Did anyone win any of the cool raffle prizes?  (helicopter ride, plane
ride, hampton in stay, monster grill, massages, etc?)

Hope some of you can make the Prescott Fire Dept race on Oct 12.   Signup
is on our website...

In between there is Groom Creek and Man vs. Horse the next 2
Saturdays....both are superb races!

Ken