[mountainmilers] Re: Sunday (at Tonto?)

  • From: Tom Hahn <tomhahn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 14:32:37 -0700

Looking forward to a long (maybe 17 mile) run with the group this weekend (did I really say that, Karyn??), but would vote for Tonto if the weather is suspect.

Though I'm not sure it won't be rainy at Tonto anyway, I'd go for a bit more flat, with less chance of snow/ice (with potential for slippage...) on the steep sections of Copper Basin.

I can bring the 'Cruiser, which can fit 5 (4 plus me)...

Tom

Hey MM's:
Supposed to snow some more over this next weekend.
We can still do SV! Or I was also thinking of running Tonto. It's approx. 17 miles point to point. It's a nice fairly flat course with every mile marked and has quite a bit of sun exposure.

Let me know what you're all thinking!
Heidi

Any problems or questions about this mail list feel free to contact fieroc4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx