[mountainmilers] Sunday Run - 11/21/10

  • From: Karyn Hott <karynhott@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Running Club" <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 16:15:37 -0700

We know a lot of you ran today but Jessica L., Kam and I have been chatting and
will be meeting tomorrow morning at the Willowcreek Road Dog Park across from
Tim's Toyota in Prescott.  Everyone is invited to join us, we're saying let's
meet at 7:45 am by the baseball field.  No need to RSVP...will just see ya
there!

We know the weather may not be great tomorrow, but heck....what's a little
rain/snow gonna hurt????  Remind me that I said this after I freeze to death!

Karyn

GIF image