[mountainmilers] Re: St Vincent 5K

  • From: Terri Rashid <terri@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wecoates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wecoates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "mntmlr@xxxxxxxxx" <mntmlr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 19:17:02 +0000

I think the idea was to go give Mark H and Sharill some support.   That seems
pretty worthwhile for the drive.  :)

I am on my way to catch a plane to Montana, otherwise I would have considered
going down to walk with Mark as well.

Steve - please pass along my wishes to Mark for a speedy recovery - and my
admonishment to not overdo it!!  (Not that he's likely to listen to the latter!
 ;)

.Terri