[mountainmilers] Re: Skull Valley Victories

  • From: Tom Hahn <tomhahn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 11:50:39 -0700

Great job everyone... Nice Boston-recovery Rob, and Noel you sound like it would have been even harder to stay with you this year. And big congratulations to all the MM's... you're all winners!

Sorry I missed it... I was getting over a cough and sore throat this week (and need to be healthy for WRM!)

Tom

At 1:55 PM -0400 4/21/12, jsundogg@xxxxxxx wrote:
-For those of you not on Facebook...I decided to share the results from the Skull Valley Race today.

Congrats to all the Mountain Milers participating in the various events; Brian Mikkelson Memorial Run in Cottonwood, Pat Tillman Memorial Run in Phx and for the Skull Valley 10K, Rob came in 1st once again in 37mins 7 change. Noel K. finished 2nd a few minutes behind Rob - and then ran back to the start for WRM training. Catherine M. was the first female across the finish in 48 mins. and some odd seconds. Also representing were Christina R. (who then rode her bike back), Shelley K., Wayne & Patricia sporting their new AZChia running shirts, Jane & Len (who smile pretty for pics) Coach Tenney & Walt Smith were there too. Oh- and Walter B. gave the MMers a nice plug at the start line. He said that "if you want to run with a nice group of people, check out the Mountain Milers".

The only person missing was Steve O.   He was stuck at work doing inventory.

Attachment converted: Tom's MacBookPro:DSC06664.JPG (JPEG/«IC») (020EE419)

Any problems or questions about this mail list feel free to contact
fieroc4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx