[mountainmilers] SATURDAY DECEMBER 4th LONG RUN

  • From: dave zelman <trifivelover@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 11:36:33 -0800 (PST)

This is going out early so you can plan for that last long downhill run before
the Tuscon races.
Since it is a bit brisk in the morning the start time will be 8:30am.
Where are we running? Copper Basin and Sheriff Posse for the 14 milers and
Copper Basin and Thumb Butte for the 11milers. WE will need a couple of
vehicles
left at the Skull Valley P/O and rides to the starts. Also someone or two for
aid stations at the big house on the hill drive and with 4 miles to go.
I know this conflicts with the Jingle Bell run but. Breakfast after if
interested, let me know.
Happy Turkey Day
Dave