[mountainmilers] Re: Peavine today @ 4:30

  • From: Jon Skripko <quacktusjon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Golfdood51@xxxxxxx" <golfdood51@xxxxxxx>, "mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 15:00:05 -0700

I plan to NOT be at the Peavine Trail tonight.  I am up in Colorado where the
tempurature this morning was minus 17 degrees.   It has warmed up to minus 1 at
3pm.  If anyone ever complains about the cold in Prescott, I'm gonna give 'em
the freeze!!

See ya maybe next Wednesday.

Cactus Jon

From: Golfdood51@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 12:24:30 -0500
Subject: [mountainmilers] Re: Peavine today @ 4:30
To: paula@xxxxxxxxxxxx; mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I also plan to be there today.  I won't make it till about 5:20 though and then
plan to run a bullet workout.  Ken

In a message dated 2/5/2014 9:48:28 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
paula@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Hi all,
It’s Peavine Wednesday! I will be there at 4:30. Hope to get 6 miles in and see
other MM.
Cheers,
Don't forget to stop by www.mountainmilers.com to see the news and pictures
not covered by these emails.

Unsubscribe at any time by sending unsubscribe in the subject line to
mountainmilers-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Any problems or questions about this mail list feel free to contact
fieroc4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx