[mountainmilers] Re: Only in Hollywood do they make stories like this - Desert Classic Results

  • From: Deborah Baker <deborahdances@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 16:28:44 -0700

well done fellers

Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 14:12:24 -0800
From: trifivelover@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mountainmilers] Re: Only in Hollywood do they make stories like this
- Desert Classic Results
To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well so much for Garmin watches! Rob was running with tunnel vision as always.
I have never seen him look side to side , up or down. In his sorta defense,
unless you were behind other runners, and saw them make the turn, we know that
does not happen much with Rob, the turn around where signs were, were not any
larger than the bibs we were wearing. So with bad ankles, blisters and ? we had
a pur'ty good day.
Dave