[mountainmilers] Re: Mongollon Monster 100

  • From: Noel Kingston <nkings@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "paula@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <paula@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mountain Milers <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 02:03:59 +0000

Thanks Paula! I would not have made it if not for my amazing pacers. They both
took valuable time away from work and their familes to help me reach this goal.
Mike Melchiors spent a long, chilly night with me from mile 50 to 85 and then
Christina Robertson pushed me through to the finish. Some of Christina's family
also met us at mile 103 with encouragement. I am hoping that I can get a copy
of the picture that was taken as we all crossed the finish line together. It
was a surreal experience and I am still grapling with the enormity of the whole
adventure. I am going to work on a race report and will share it when complete.
Noel