[mountainmilers] MM shirts anyone?

  • From: Tom Hahn <tomhahn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 11:18:07 -0700

Hello everyone - Some of you saw the prototype of the MM logo shirt(s) I had at Groom Creek yesterday. I had them made up hoping to re-spark some interest in having them available to us.

Attached are some pictures of (unfortunately...) me modeling them, for those of you who haven't seen them yet.

The pictures shown are of the front and back of the Men's Tee-shirt and Men's Sleeveless styles. Also readily available are Women's Tee's, Women's Sleeveless V-neck and a Unisex Long-sleeve.

More details to follow...

Tom