[mountainmilers] Ideas for future runs....

  • From: Karyn Hott <karynhott@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 21:53:32 -0700

If folks would like to provide different ideas for runs - I'm thinking
locations/places, length of races, suggested dates/times I'd be happy to put
together the information and provide it in a single document and then we could
see if there are folks interested, etc....It could also go up onto the website
too (hoping Jessica or whomever else has access to it would be willing to put
them on the calendar there...)  Would it make sense to email the ideas directly
to me instead of the group distribution in an attempt to minimize the
confusion?  Again...open to whatever folks want to do...

My email is karynhott@xxxxxxx - Assuming I get feedback, I'll send out a
"summary" on Sunday, no later than Monday to the group list for additional
discussions....

Thanks-
Karyn