[mountainmilers] Help me out with Big Brothers Big Sisters Bowl for Kids Sake

  • From: jessica leary <leary_jessica@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Anita Boronkay <anitaboronkay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jacque & Al Gillette <ajxango@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, jennifer Baxter <lunaj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Deborah Cowell <Deborah.Cowell@xxxxxxxxxx>, Mom Shawn Garret DuFresne <lifesabeach48@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Michele Falick <smsnyc71@xxxxxxxxx>, Gretchen Leary <learygretchen@xxxxxxxxx>, Regina <kamea19@xxxxxxxxx>, Mom Shawn Garret DuFresne <lifesabeach48@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Steph Miller <samiller35@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Megan Olson <megolson23@xxxxxx>, Carrie O-Brien <carrielobrien@xxxxxxxx>, Sara O-Connor-Kriss <salsasoxy@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Patrick Schutte <patrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Siiri Mandery <shortly24@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 10:35:13 -0800 (PST)

Dear Friends & Family,

This year I became a Big Sister - and I can really see what an impact BBBS has
for youth. A Big Brother or Big Sister can make a real difference in the life
of a child.

I will be bowling to help raise money to find more kids their own Big Brother
or Big Sister on March 8th. Please make a Bowl For Kids Sake pledge to today.
Visit this website and type in my first and last name. THANK YOU!

https://bowl.azbigs.org/fmi/iwp/cgi?-db=UI_BFKS&-loadframes

Jessica (& Rachael)