[mountainmilers] Re: Fw: Snowbowl run pic

  • From: Karyn Hott <karynhott@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "cindy.tuttle.rollins@xxxxxxxxx" <cindy.tuttle.rollins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 18:14:42 -0700

Congrats to all who ran!!!  I haven't heard of any hamburgers though!

Karyn

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 22, 2012, at 4:54 PM, Cindy Rollins <cindy.tuttle.rollins@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Thank you for pushing me along most of the way Steve. I appreciated your
positive attitude and thanks Len for driving. It was neat to see the Polka band
and Jessica O.'s supportive family at the end of the run. What a fun (and
talented) group of people were out there today!

~ Cindy