[mountainmilers] Dash & Dinner Event

  • From: cindy.tuttle.rollins@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: "mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2014 21:27:38 -0700

Mountain Milers,

You are all invited to a potluck-style Dash & Dine event at my place on
SATURDAY, Feb 2nd around 3:30pm. Let's meet at my place and go for an afternoon
run (choose your distance, all dirt roads and moderately hilly) and meet back
at my home for dinner and great conversation.

I know some of you are going to be running Del Sol (go Ragnarians!) but
hopefully we will have a solid MM turnout. Family/significant others welcome!

2500 W Road 1 South, Chino Valley
928.420.9050

RSVP to me if you are able to attend.-

- Cindy Rollins
Sent from my iPhone
Don't forget to stop by www.mountainmilers.com to see the news and pictures
not covered by these emails.

Unsubscribe at any time by sending unsubscribe in the subject line to
mountainmilers-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Any problems or questions about this mail list feel free to contact
fieroc4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx