[mountainmilers] Re: Chino valley track

  • From: dave zelman <trifivelover@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 15:19:14 -0800 (PST)

Peavine Wed. at 4:45, earlier for extra miles if you want.
This Sunday's Whiskey Row regular start will be 9am for the 10k.
I may not be able to make it Sunday, family and friends from out of state for
our Son's wedding. Maybe the 10k course if I start early.
Veronica will let me know.lol
Also best of luck to every body running running Lost Dutchman this Sunday. Stay
on the course. We don't want anybody getting lost looking for the gold mine.
Dave