Margie

  • From: "Marge Hickey" <marge@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <morningprayer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 08:40:50 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

Deacon Frank announced at Mass this weekend that Fr. Pat is out of ICU but
still may not have any visitors.  He continues to make progress!  Thank you
all for keeping him in your prayers.

Go Bless you,
Margie

Reminder:
I have no access to Fr. Pat's e-mail listings, so I can not tell you, if you
are, or are not included in any mailing.  Neither can I add or delete any one
from a listing, or make any adjustments.   We will all have to wait for Fr.
Pat's recovery to be complete enough for him to take over again.  Thanks for
you patience!