Fr. Pat

  • From: "Marge Hickey" <marge@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <morningprayer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 14:33:18 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

Fr. Pat sends his greeting to all of you!

He is in a rehabilitation facility and is not in Rochester anymore.  He is
receiving therapy to regain his strength.  He is unable to connect with the
Internet in the facility, but says that he will contact the morning prayer /
this weekend groups after he gets home and feels up to working on his
computer again.

It might be a good Idea, not to overload his computer with messages.
He is a little worried about reading all of them, and then eventually
responding, which may present another big challenge for him.

He knows how much all of you love him and is thankful for your prayers.

God Bless,
Margie