[mongodb] 转发: Greating From CCTHR-Nicole Yu

  • From: 王秀峰 <wxiufeng2000@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mongodb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 16:36:53 +0800 (CST)

--- 11年3月29日,周二, 俞孋航 <yulihang@xxxxxxxxx> 写道:

发件人: 俞孋航 <yulihang@xxxxxxxxx>
主题: Greating From CCTHR-Nicole Yu
收件人: wxiufeng2000@xxxxxxxxxxxx
抄送: wangxiufeng_1@xxxxxxxxxxx
日期: 2011年3月29日,周二,上午11:20

Dear Herry,

It is nice
talking with you via phone just now.  Thank you for your valuable
time.

China Chengtong Holding group Co.
Ltd. (CCT Group) is a large State-owned enterprise under the supervision and
administration by the State-owned Assets Supervision and

Administration
Commission of State Council.

Appointed by
government, Chengtong Human Resource Corporation is a corporation supplying
formal, professional HR services with 16 years rich experience. Our teams are
high-

quality and
steady. If you would like more information, please visit www.ccthr.com for our
complete company details.

I would like to know more about you for our
further cooperation, like your educational background, work history, a success
story and your plans for your career path.

Please send me your resume,
so we can provide related market information as well as suitable job services
according to your individual needs in the future.

I look forward to your
reply.

Best&Regards!

俞孋航

诚通人力资源有限公司   招聘中心

Chengtong Human Resources Co.ltd

东城区安定门东大街28号雍和大厦东楼D座6层  100007

6/F, Tower D, East Building, Yong He Plaza, No.28 An Dingmen Dong Da Jie, Dongcheng District,Beijing, China

Tel:010-64097988-9311

Fax:010-64097689

MB:13581551724

E-mail:yulihang@xxxxxxxxx