[mongodb] Fw: B2B Architect, Senior Egr. openings for Freewheel-from Jason, Comrise Consulting

  • From: "Jimmy Shi" <justflycn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mongodb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 23:52:54 +0800

From: WongJason
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2011 6:28 PM
To: justfly@xxxxxxx
Cc: jhuang@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: B2B Architect, Senior Egr. openings for Freewheel-from Jason, Comrise
Consulting

 Dear Jimmy Shi,

I am Jason, IT Recruiting Consultant in Comrise Consulting. It's a nice talk
with you. Attches are JDs and introduction of Freewheel.

If you or someone you know is interested in one of the positions, please send
me your resume and tell me your current and expected salary, thanks.

Warm Regards,
Jason Huang
Comrise Consulting
+86 10 5878 0578-8916