[moneytalks] suggestion for the help files

  • From: "James Bean" <jmb1202@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Money Talks" <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 19:57:20 -0500

I just read from start to finish through the help files and find them very
clear and informative , the only thing I found that might be of help to the
user is to create a help file for the sounds that money talks uses and the
different letter indications in the status column in one place so they can be
referenced with out having to go through the whole help file to find out what
they stand for. I found plenty of references to the letter indication for the
status column but only two references to a sound and what it represents. With
these in a help file of their own or a joint file this would give the end user
a reference point to refer back to if they forget what a certain sound or
letter represents.
Thanks jrb

-- Desc: "AVG certification"

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.