[moneytalks] Re: problem solved with empty backup folder andpossible bug

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 12:00:05 -0400

Robert:

That is fine. Apparently, you have your Money Talks files in the usual place.
You can backup to wherever you wish; you just can't move your Money Talks files
out of username\My Documents\Money Talks and expect things to work.

Rob

>>> rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx 05/05/08 11:56AM >>>
Rob,
    This is confusing.  I backup to another folder (on the same drive) and
all seems fine.

The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right
time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
Newport, Oregon
N24C 8/2000 Hookup
rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx