[moneytalks] Re: printing register

  • From: "Rod Gowen" <rodgowen@xxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 17:14:35 -0700

Yes!

You can simply select all after you have the register you want to print and then copy it to the clipboard with a control c. Then you open notepad or another text editor, paste the clipboard into it and then you can save it as plain text.

Rod
----- Original Message ----- From: "tribble" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>