[moneytalks] Re: [money talks] A couple newbie questions

  • From: "Barbara Sheinbein" <batterseye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 18:54:30 -0500

Welcome to the program.  I can answer your deposit question.  There may be
other ways to do this, but this is what I do.

When the program is open, I press control-t and a dialogue appears.  By
default you are in the payer field.  Shift-tab once and change the choice to
credit.  Fill in the other fields as appropriate and when you are done you
will see the entry with a plus in front of the dollar figure instead of a
minus.

Barbara