[moneytalks] error message when trying to acces money talks help topics

  • From: John Gassman <johngassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 15:05:36 -0800

Hello,
When I try and get into the help topics for Money Talks using the new release, I get this error.
Book Wizard Message
Error parsing XML_TEMPLATE_PKG:An invalid character was
found in text content.
At 0:0(null)
OK

Needless to say, I cannot acces the help topics.
I have to hit okay then alt f4 several times in order to get the program to release. Sometimes that doesn't work and I have to tab to okay folloiwng the program is not responding message.
Any thoughts or suggestions?
Thank You!
John
                John Gassman
mailto:johngassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Recognition Of The Problem is 51% Of The Solution