[moneytalks] Re: Window-Eyes user's

  • From: "Steve Zielinski" <steveziel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 22:09:43 -0500

John,

Glad you are getting it working as you like it.

Can't help too much here, not good at working with set files, a pitty because I
was able to create and manipulate them with vocal eyes.  Can't get my head
around this global versus local thingy with WE.  Anyway, someone made a little
set file once for somebody and they made sure to have the home and end six-pack
keys automatically announce the contents of the column that was landed upon
when the respective key is pressed.  That allowed for autospeaking of the
amount field and balance field when home and end was pressed.

  I don't know if you are aware, but the a t and t Mike voice which comes with
the disk version of the program is much better than micro soft sam.  But that
requires purchasing the disk version of MT.  You can get the same effect by
choosing a sapi five voice and using window eyes to run MT.

  Steve