[moneytalks] Re: Quirks in the program.

  • From: Hugh Twiss <ht002a4704@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 19:32:45 +0100

Good evening Donald,
All you need to do is:
1. Highlight the Account you wish to delete and make as if you were about to add a new transaction.
2. Press Alt-F to go into the file menu, and right arrow once to Delete.
3. Arrow down to Select all and enter.
4. You will be asked if you really wish to delete the Account. Answer with the Enter key.
Done.

At 18:46 30/05/2006, you wrote:

There are a few quirks in the program. I really need to know how to delete an account. I can't find this anywhere.

Thanks,

Donald

-- hugh m. twiss, E-mail: hugh8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or reproleads@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Webmail: hugh8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx website: www.reproleads.co.uk

A student is not above his teacher, but everyone who is fully trained
 will be like his teacher. (Luke 6: 40)

telephone: 0845-130-4514 (for the price of a local call)
fax: 0707-520-9534
mobile: (08711) 197673