[moneytalks] Question

  • From: "Jayson Smith" <ratguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 11:25:17 -0500

Hey guys,
Roger and I have been playing with this program and it's great!  I just have
one question.  How do you get Jaws to read all the relevant information
about a transaction.  If I use my left and right arrows, it will read each
column in the register.  However, if I use my up and down arrows to move
through the transactions, Jaws just speaks whatever column I'm on.  For
example, if I'm on the amount column, Jaws will speak the amounts of each
transaction but nothing else.  People have indicated that using the new
expand and collapse column feature it's possible to make Jaws speak
properly.  How do you do this?  Let me add that I'm using Jaws 4.02.  Is it
necessary to use a later version, and if so, what version is required?
Thanks,
Jaybird