[moneytalks] Pasting

  • From: "Blind Treasures" <blindtreasures@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 06:59:55 -0700

First I want to thank everyone for the help on moving money talk to
another computer. I was able to do so and everything went great. Now I
have another small issue. Please forgive me if this has been covered. I
don't get to follow this list as often as I would like.
I am using the beta version currently and in the old version I used to
be able to cut figures from a note and paste them into a transaction
field such as amounts. Now I can not paste into these fields. Does
anyone have any clue why not and any fix to this? Thanks for any help.

Tony

Blind Treasures is pleased to announce the debut of our new and exciting
web site!  If you are interested in antiques and collectibles, check out
our online store. When you visit the Blind Treasures web site, be sure
to subscribe to the Treasure Scroll mailing list A fun, easy, and secure
way to enjoy internet shopping via email! Or maybe you have a sweet
tooth which we can satisfy with one of our yummy snack items on the
Snack Attack mailing list! Just visit http://www.blindtreasures.com/

Blind Treasures
Phone: 804-726-8900
E-Mail: sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx