[moneytalks] Fw: error message when trying to acces money talks help topics

  • From: "Steve Zielinski" <steveziel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 19:14:07 -0600

This message was meant for the MT list.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Zielinski" <steveziel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Steve Zielinski" <steveziel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2008 7:07 PM
Subject: Re: [moneytalks] error message when trying to acces money talks help topics

John,

I did try to get into the help and managed to get money talks help doc started I went to help then money talks help topics F1, Book Reader Wizzard started up. Tabbing through the dialog box I found this path item, which read.

C:\Program Files\aph\Money Talks\mt_doc.opf

That seems to be the path to the documentation of MT. I hit the open button and the doc file started talking through the book wizzard reader.

Steve