[moneytalks] Re: Beta: thoughts on speeding up clearing transactions while reconciling on telephone

  • From: "Robert" <rrehahn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 09:48:37 -0400

Hi,

Steve here,

I ment it would be like pressing control plus enter then control plus h.  There
may be other little typos in my message, but I think it is clear.  And with the
old DOS Talking Check book, it was the page up and page down keys to move
between uncleared transactions, not the up and down arrow keys.

Man, I thought I had proof read my message. <grin>.

Steve