[moneytalks] Re: Beta: how about keeping 1 and 2 day recurringtransaction only for exact date to post?

  • From: "Steve Zielinski" <steveziel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 07:23:33 -0500

Hi Rob,

Yes, I would generally agree with you. Personally I can't think of it myself, but as you say, for exact posting days, it does work. I suppose in my thinking, a partly working feature that works correctly under "exact posting date" is better than not having it at all. I'm sure no one using MT is selling stuff on street corners, <grin>.

Cheers
Steve

----- Original Message ----- From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>