[moneytalks] Beta: View menu, under font, not able to interact with controls with at&t speech

  • From: "Steve Zielinski" <steveziel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 19:20:42 -0500

HI,

I have the AT&T Mike speech which comes with the cd version of MT.  I'm running
the latest beta.  I'm not sure, but it seems that the first two controls under
View, Font, are not interacting with this speech product.  When I turn on
Window Eyes, V5.0, all four main controls work fine, it seems.  For all I know,
arrowing with the at&t built-in speech is changing the settings, but it seems
audially that no change is occuring.  Can anybody confirm?

Steve