[moneytalks] Beta: Recurring transactions not honoring "insert credits before debits" checkbox

  • From: "Steve Zielinski" <steveziel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 04:27:43 -0500

I have a credit recurring transaction set for every 14 days. It auto-posted on October 2. Previous to this date, I had entered five transactions, 1 credit and 4 debits, all dated October 2. When the 14-day credit auto-posted on October 2, rather than being placed right at the top of the list of what are now six transactions, it was placed in the middle of them. I had to use the swap command to move the credit up to the top of the October 2 transactions.

I am running MT with the checkbox, "insert credits before debits", checked, under Options, settings. Can MT be programmed to honor this checkbox setting even with recurring transactions? Right now, it isn't.

TIA

Steve